Our furry friends are great to have around. While they are incredibly cute, it isn’t so cute when they have an accident on the floor. While you diligently clean up those accidents, there is still a real threat of left over stains and odors that most regular cleaners cannot touch. Don’t worry though, as Dial Carpet Cleaning can manage and eradicate those unwanted stains with ease.
WHAT WE DO :
- Step 1: We perform a urine contamination inspection using a Ultra Violet light and a moisture meter. The effected areas MUST be in a darkened room for the U/V light to be effective. This can be done by placing black plastic sheeting over your windows. This inspection is the ONLY way to find ALL the urine spots and treat each one, so we can eliminate ALL the odor and contamination.
- Step 2: We clean the effected areas to remove what urine we can.
- Step 3: We apply Urine treatment thoroughly so that it penetrates all levels of the carpet and into the carpet cushion (padding).
- Step 4: We allow Urine treatment to dwell for approximately 30 minutes.
- Step 5: We use a sub surface extractor called a Water Claw to extract urine and treatment out of carpet and carpet cushion.
- Step 6: We rinse effected areas of carpet, allow time to dry before normal use.
REQUEST OUR BEST RATE
Getting cat urine out of my carpets has been one of the most frustrating and exhaustive tasks I have ever encountered. I have tried everything and nothing fully removes the smell! A friend told me about Dial Carpet Cleanings special offer on pet treatments. Long story short, Dial completed the job well beyond my expectations! I have never felt such relief and comfort knowing that there IS an answer to pet odor and stains! I give Dial Carpet Cleaning two thumbs up!!!